Sunday, December 23, 2012

Took a trip!

No minis were boughten.

I have been blogging sorry.. Im not good with the whole holiday/school/ business consept of being s blogger. But, yet im trying!

Any way i have some things to say!
Im redoing my bedroom, i have this texture on my walls that feels like mountains very jagged mountains that really hurts when you scrap you arm on it... Any way i have to water it down to make it soft and then you this scrapping tool to get it off, it only almost a 12x12 room. So at least its smaller then most rooms people have!

After i finish this im going to have my did fix the gouges un the walls ans smooth it out flat in some spots. Them my mom loves to paint," its the cheapest way to change the mood of a room." Two walls chocolate brown and then two walls turquiose and the ceiling a light blue! Also we are going to change the out of date flooring, its a very old looking laminant tile floor, blue and gold.... No so going for a hippie theme.... Any way im also going to get a new closet.. Ok not new but a new set up, like what closet made makes, but my dad probably has to make one since my closet is small and i cant reach every thing, "sort people problems!!"


Im sorry it looks messy, its under construction! :( i hate that, but pictures when its more in progeress with the wall shaved and flattened nicely, then painted and oh i cant wait, it would be easier if i was working on a miniature since well it doesnt take as much work, but it takes way more planning, haha:)

Yep, wizard of oz billplay! Loved the musical! And movie top four movies, alice and wonderland, gremlins, wizard of oz and zombieland! I have zombieland and gremlins in my movie library on the movie stand but, the others im not sure, i want to get them but, my walmart is not so wonderful, it has almost all movies when there on the shelf is the thing, there is nothing on the shelf due to oil pigs... Not a good town to be in, i wanna movie, well i have half of junior year and then senior year left and off the college i can go:) so i should just chill....
The color theme is going to totally change from green and red and ever other color i just decided i wanted in there. Like my cleaning products? Yeah there is my ocd for the blog! I dont share my cleaning items because, well i want them were i can find them, when people use them they will be gone forever in this house!a
I wish you could look at this dresser better, the white looking one, i want to paint it, but my mom said that the paint might just come right back off... I really want to paint the damn thing is gold and well chrome, silver and gold. Do not match in a room.... Just saying, oh thats my college interior designer coming out, thats what i want to be when i go to college!
You have no clue how many pieces the mirror came out of the room in... The people who had this house before us. Well they thought it was a wonderful idea to i dont know, liquid nails the mirror onto the wall. So it took a lot of brakeing and prying to get it off.

By the way we went shopping for a new bedding in bed bath and beyond! Wow never been in one, but i know im going back when i get my apartment! My top and bottom bunk will match! Well the comforter isnt the same as the one in the picture tho, sorry for false advertisement, i got that on at walmart.

We also did a lot more shopping and eating, i love famous daves and ihop! Never get the chocolate chip pancakes tho, they were like only chocolate pancakes no flour or anything but chocolate, im not a big fan of chocolate soo when i say the plate i could only eat half of a pancake till i was like i done.

Well i better go now since we just got back from the trip and i havent slept in over 16 hours!
Those were ideas for this painting, i need help picking, or should i do a magazine collage!?

No comments:

Post a Comment