Sunday, November 11, 2012

Working again!

Well, I didn't have time for minis for a while :( but I've made time and cleaned my craft room! I started working in it again! Tonight I took half the McKinley room off.... And then cut a piece to fit so I could make the McKinleys attic room bigger. I'm going to make it into two rooms... One laundry room and one craft room. I will hopefully get pictures up by tommarow morning! If my iPad lets me upload or I will use my camera. What ever works best.... More like fastest. Well good night it's 10:29 pm and I'm  tired from working in the craft room and all the sawing... I really neeeeed to buy a power tool! I need to ask me father/ papa to put the electrical stuff into the walls so I can have power so I don't need extension cords every where in that room! It's crazy trying to roll around them on my office chair haha... Lazy to the Max!??


Nah just smart, well for the McKinley tommarow I need the kitchen and living room floor done and the rooms in the attic put back together.. Then I can decorate the upstairs and refurbish the hobby lobby silk couch, oh I hate that couch.... I want it to look modern not like I just threw random colors together... Even if I kind of got tons of furniture from a lot on eBay:))

1 comment:

  1. Darah, welcome to the mini world....A little late. Keep on blogging! And mini-ing!

    ReplyDelete