Monday, November 12, 2012

Update on the Mckinley, week 1?

Ok fine i lied its not week one, but yet it is since i havent worked on the MCkinley for a while now, so im going to start again. So im some what of terms it can be week one on the Blog :)
*click me*

Well she speaks alot, im sorry she wont shush, she made me take the kitchen bay window off so i could make a garage add-on for the new truck model I found in Walmart toy isle one day! First model of that sort so hope for things to go correctly...
this is the model. Do yah like it? Well im not going to put the side stickers on there, The stickers(decals) were for a plumber or a contractor, but the husband in the house is an arcitect, so this would throw me off a little. and Then I am also working on the kitchen floor area of the kitchen, im sorry bare with me, im new at bloggin and my mind is constintally racing this new ideas!
Looks nice....... If you look at the picture of the full house that will show you what color the floor is going to be. I want to change the wallpaper in the kitchen tho, I want a back splash with tiles and such, i dont like the flower and fruit that the kitchen wallpaper has its not the modern feel i wanted for the kitchen. if you understand that. I just want something that I myself would like to live in, yet im dreaming in the miniatures again. all be darned. Oh...

That that is a stash, I just wanted to put this on here and ask or get answers on do all miniature artist have a stash? Of old or cheap furniture? ok mostly cheap so you can redo them furniture? If so how do you keep yours organized. I kind of put it carfully into an area or drawer till i can start to decorate the mckinley when i get most of the inside finished. Im rough with things and i dont want any of the furniture to break if i move the mckinley to much while working on it.




Off subject! again...

The some what clean craft room, all day yesterday, it wasnt easy to not craft but when i found something i wanted to craft i put it into a little plastic box that is sitting the the desk in the middle of the room. this is so I would have will power! and yet the objects i wanted to craft are still laying on the desk in the box :/

Yet the five day weekend allowed me to paint!

I used some acrilic paint and some water paint to do the eye, its a human eye with the hazardous waste sign in the color and pupil area, It represents two of my favorite things to draw or watch, i love drawing/ painting eyes and then the hazardous waste is for zombie/ scary thriller movies like " 28 days later".This was then cut out and mod podged onto a canvas board.
that was painted to look like a movie reel...
drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



almost finished product, im leaving it like this till i find or buy some things that i like from zombie movies and scary movies! I might be posting things of painting and drawings later on well " Life with crafts".

also i did this drawing in 10th grade give it that it was only last year but hey, I still love it and im still growing and getting better at the skills that Im building through miniatures and other amazing crafts that i love.


*click me*
if  you look its "Alien vs Preditor" probably my top favorite movie of all times! I need to find a poster in miniature form to hang up around the teens room, I have several i find online to print out, but... printers in this house confuse me, wish i could print miniature this in school and not get caught by any one! I would go to the public library but it gets spendy to print any thing off there and the librarians dont seem to like me that much... must be because i read books from the nook app :) on my ipad....hahha its easier that way so i dont need to carry a laptop that stays at home or a book that is also at home, I only need one thing to do everything i want, well besides making miniatures, but there are always tutorials i email my self that i want to do.
 well better log off of the blogger and go check if the wall for the laundry room is dry so i can add a door or something to it... and then i have to figure out a way to add a fake stair way to the attic laundry area so it looks better, I was thinking about something like what they have one the "Goonies" but the mom wouldnt like going up and down the stairs with a big basket of clean/ dirty clothes. WELL IM OFF TO SEE THE MCKINLEY! *wizard of oz* popped into my head when i was typing sorry for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment