Tuesday, August 13, 2013

McKinley week 4

Starting work again... I had it for sale no offers so maybe if I just fix it up a little more finish the little things and patch works. Today im going to get the tower roof on along with trying to fix the open area in the kitchen that was suppose to be the bay window. Since i didnt reslly like it I took it off.

Here is a picture of it from a few days ago.... Icky lighting. Sorry, everything was packed up also since yet, again this is what the for sale picture looked like. Glad i kept it since some of he furniture I couldnt part with. I might as well sell it empty.



Other projects are coming up. Im sorry im really a bad blogger since i dont take pictures as much as i should:/ i only have my ipad on me. My mom has a laptop but, its a very slow computer!

I really want to do this as a supprise for my mom! Found this on ne of the yahoo mni clubs im in! Houses mini projects.


The reason i was to do this is because she has a shelf in the laundry room by the washer and drier. Also note she has the drawers on the bottom of her appliances to hold the soap and stuff. So the shelf isnt really used. If i make this for her she will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment